Pitts S-1S BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select, 850mm
Nothing compares to a Pitts biplane. Critics around the globe agree—flying one will spoil nearly all other aerobatic experiences. First flown almost 75 years ago, to this day the Pitts plans, kits, and finished biplanes that leave the Aviat Aircraft Company are all remarkably similar to the pioneering original design. The E-flite® Pitts S-1S park flyer is a tribute to the distinctive Curtis Pitts design that combines an authentic appearance with great handling for incredible performance any RC pilot can appreciate.
- An Aviat Aircraft Company officially licensed version of the iconic aerobatic design
- High-power, 3S- and 4S-compatible brushless outrunner motor and 40A ESC
- Spektrum™ AR631 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology (BNF® Basic version only
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance (BNF Basic version only
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection (BNF Basic version only
- Scale outline and surface detail, plus a matching spinner and appointed cockpit
- Durable aluminum landing gear with scale covers and wheel pants
- Tool-free wing assembly with quick-release hardware
- Optional-use flying wires included for added scale appearance
- Large cockpit hatch and removable tray simplifies battery installation
- Lightweight and durable EPO foam construction
- Factory-finished with a scale trim scheme
The E-flite® Pitts S-1S scale biplane is an officially licensed replica of the full-scale aerobatic icon that's expertly designed and equipped to deliver a flight experience that's easy to enjoy. The overall dimensions capture the revolutionary Pitts outlines while EPO construction helps present scale detail with a high level of durability. Even though installing and removing the wings is incredibly simple and tool-free, this beautiful bipe is sized so you probably never need to take it apart. Like the full-scale, under the hood is the kind of power that distinguishes this aerobat as a potent performer with virtually unlimited potential. Ballistic vertical climbs, dizzying snaps, crisp rolls and sharp corners are just a few of its specialties. Scale pilots will appreciate its smooth flight performance and level of detail, while everyone will enjoy its power system versatility. Whether you choose to fly this one-of-a-kind aerobat on a 3S or 4S LiPo, this Pitts S-1S bipe will deliver an aerobatic experience without equal.
Check the My Orders page. In the upper right hand corner click on My Orders. If you don't have an account you'll first need to create and account to track your orders. Create an account by Clikcing Here. Once your account has been created you'll be able to track any future orders. All orders created without an account will have been sent to the email provided on the order. Please check your email. Thank you.
Please follow the steps below:
1. In case you need to return an item please contact our support: email@example.com please provide your order number as a refrence. You can also contact us by phone +1 (844) 49-CHAMP. Please be prepared to provide an order #. Thank you.
2. Once you've been provided an RMA# send the package back to us with return details provided to you.
If an item is out of stock we generally will have it back in stock within 2-4 weeks possibly even sooner. Items we no longer carry are marked as ‘discontinued’ but in some cases we might be able to find a replacement or even order the part. Please call us directly if you need a discontinued part or accessory. Thank you.
Each product has an ‘Accessories’ tab. If no accessories are available or the accessory you are needing is not listed please contact our support. Thank you.